To submit your event to the on-air KPTZ Community Calendar, review the submission guidelines below.
- Email your event information in the body of an email to [email protected] by at least a week ahead of time.
- In the subject line of your submission, be sure to include the weekday and date for your listing.
- All KPTZ Community Calendar listings will be presented as a short description of the event, listing date, time, and the location.
- The less rewriting required on our part, the more likely a resource will be included. We do not read press releases or lengthy announcements.
- The scheduled air time for this segment is five minutes, so on slow days we may include extended descriptions, while on busy days announcements will be trimmed.
- The primary purpose of KPTZ Community Calendar listings is to promote local services. Events sponsored by nonprofit organizations will be prioritized.
- KPTZ Community Calendar listings are not advertising announcements. For ongoing promotions, please see our Underwriting Media Kit (for-profit businesses). And our EPSA Media Kit (nonprofit organizations).
- We do not include phone numbers and include web addresses only if they are easy for people to remember.
- A KPTZ Community Calendar listing is different from a KPTZ Public Service Announcement (PSA). See the PSA description for further clarification.
- To help ensure being included on the KPTZ Community Calendar, please submit your event no later than one week ahead.